Mother’s Day is coming up; have you made plans yet? Our mothers deserve nothing but the best for raising us so selflessly, and it is only right that we pamper them with the highest degree of gastronomic bliss that will create brilliant memories – befitting her special status as the Queen of your family and of your heart. .
Here are 8 reasons why you should make your reservations for Mother’s Day at Marriott Cafe, right now.
1. On Sunday, 8 May, let Marriott Cafe do all the talking and thinking for you, by pulling all the stops to create extravagant and indulgent Lunch and High Tea buffets that are 1.5 times their regular buffets.
2. A truly unforgettable gastronomic experience awaits the whole family with an extensive line-up of palate-enthralling International cuisine and timeless recipes enjoyed for generations.
3. Mum can kick start this special day with the Queen’s Lunch Celebration which is brimming with more than 90 International delights. Marriott Cafe will captivate you with the wide selection of the most succulent meats comprising of Prune and Pancetta Stuffed Roast Pork Saddle, Roast Prime Rib Steak, Bourbon Honey Glazed Ham, Sicilian Lamb Shank and Pan-seared Foie Gras, as well as the freshest crustaceans encompassing freshly shucked oysters, Boston lobsters, snow crab legs, crayfish, Scallop Gratin, Oyster Florentine, Grilled Fish of the Day with Isolana Sauce, Seafood Paella.
Also, do not miss out on the buffet’s highly raved-about local section that will include dishes such as Singapore Chilli Crab, Honey Pork Ribs, Wan Hao’s Signature Roast Chicken, Crispy Pork Belly, Char Siew and a whole lot more.
That’s not all, be spoilt for choice with the array of sushi and sashimi, charcuterie, terrine and pate, noodles, local delights and divine desserts.
Adult: $88++ per person (Inclusive of free flow of juices and soft drinks)
$118++ per person (Inclusive of free flow of sparkling wine, beer, juices & soft drinks)
Child: $46++ (Inclusive of free flow of juices and soft drinks)
8 May 2016 (Mother’s Day only)
4. Mum can also choose to sleep in before going for a lavish High Tea overflowing with local delicacies that will bring back many fond memories. Do not miss out on the buffet’s highly raved-about local treats that include dishes such as Classic Singapore Rojak, Laksa, Oyster Omelette, Spicy Carrot Cake, Nasi Lemak, Bak Kut The Soup, Hokkien Mee, Satay and a whole lot more.
Fresh seafood is part of the spread too, of course! You will be glad to know that freshly shucked oysters, prawns and crayfish will be available. There is also fresh salmon prepared in three different ways – Smoked, Gravlax or marinated in honey and soya sauce.
Other all-time favourites consist of seafood on ice, sushi and sashimi, dim sum, indian and
western delicacies, and mouthwatering desserts.
Adult: $55++ per person (Inclusive of free flow of juices and soft drinks)
Child: $30++ per person (Inclusive of free flow of juices and soft drinks)
8 May 2016 (Mother’s Day only)
5. Mother’s Day at Marriott Cafe is elevated with a vibrant ambience, accompanied by exciting activities including mesmerising tunes by a pianist, a magician to entertain kids, a barista to enchant diners with latte art and an award-winning mixologist – Aki, who will dazzle you with his handcrafted cocktails and mocktails.
6. Mums will be also be rewarded by a special goodie bag.
7. Convenient location in the heart of Orchard Road, with Orchard MRT station at its doorsteps.
8. Mum will truly feel like a Queen with the impeccable, attentive service rendered by Marriott Cafe.
Pick the buffet you know your mom will love, and make your reservations by calling +65 6831 4605 or email [email protected]
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
320 Orchard Road
Dining Reservations: +65 6831 4605 / [email protected]
Website : www.singaporemarriott.com/dining
Nearest Station: Orchard
This post was brought to you by Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel.