Opened by Chef Raymond Tan—the owner of high-end sushi restaurant, Hiyru—Shinsho Ramen is a new ramen eatery at Singpost Centre. Originating from Malaysia, Shinsho Ramen specialises in chicken paitan (white soup) ramen.
Shinsho’s paitan ramen is made from boiling and simmering a large amount of whole chicken, pork bones, chicken legs, and several kinds of vegetables over more than 8 hours. The result? A creamy, collagen-rich consistency with deep, savoury flavours.
There are 8 ramen on Shinsho Ramen’s menu:
- Aged Soy Sauce Ramen (S$14.90)
- Black Garlic Ramen (S$15.90)
- Spicy Red Miso Ramen (S$16.90)
- Special Black Truffle Flavour Ramen (S$17.90)
- Sakura Ebi & Chashu Curry Tsukemen (S$17.90)
- Pork Ribs Teriyaki Ramen (S$29)
- Half Rock Lobster Ramen (S$48)
- Kuroge Wagyu Ramen (S$54)
For delivery, you can opt for Shinsho Ramen’s raw noodle pack and cook the ramen yourself. The ramen ingredients, noodles and paitan soup broth will be packed separately and all you have to do is to cook the noodles in boiling water and heat up the soup broth which comes in a vacuum-packed bag. It’s a great way to enjoy piping hot ramen at the comfort of your place.
There are also premium ramen options including Half Rock Lobster Ramen and Kuroge Wagyu Ramen.
Apart from ramen, you can also choose from a selection of sides such as Fried Chicken Skin with Spicy Aioli, Homemade Wagyu Gzoya (S$12.40 for 4 pcs) and Roasted Pork Belly Bun (S$6.20).
We absolutely loved the spicy aioli dip which came with the fried chicken skin.
While we didn’t quite like the roasted pork belly which was too lean and dry, we thoroughly enjoyed the Homemade Wagyu Gzoya.
- Order Shinsho Ramen from their website—http://order.tabsquare.ai/ShinshoRamen.
- Islandwide delivery at only S$4 per trip with a minimum order of S$25.
- Free delivery for orders S$100 and above.
10 Eunos Rd 8, # 01-136, Singapore 408600
Daily: 11am – 8pm