The giveaway is now closed. Thank you for participating. The winners are #550, #3, and #399. I will be contacting you via email to let you know how to collect the Palate Membership.
Palate Membership is a dining card which allows members to benefit from dining privileges of up to 50% discount at over 40 restaurants island-wide, as well as a list of trendy bars.
It sounds a little too good to be true, but I’ve tested it, and yes, it really offers you 50% off for 2 (35% for 3 persons, 25% for 4 persons) at restaurants like Anar, Bodega Y Tapas, Brasserie Wolf, Da Paolo Bistro Bar, Fremantle Seafood Market, il Lido, OChre, Keystone Restaurant, Roast, Shin Yeh, and Tung Lok.
So here’s the good news. I’m partnering Palate Singapore to give away THREE Palate Membership (worth SGD$428/annum). All you need to do is to answer a question by leaving a comment.
Remember to ask your foodie friends to join the giveaway by sharing via the tweet and facebook buttons so that you guys have more chances of winning!
How to enter ladyironchef Palate Membership Giveaway
1. THREE Palate Membership (worth SGD$428/annum) up for grabs.
2. Answer this question by leaving a comment below: Name any one restaurant among Palate’s participating list of restaurants that you want to try.
3. Palate Membership Dining Card giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
4. A random generator will be used, everyone has an equal chance of winning.
5. Giveaway ends on 23th Feb 2012 Thursday 12 noon. Winners will be notified by email.
6. Note that comments are moderated, they will only appear after I approve it. Please do not submit more than once.
Full Disclosure & Fine Print: I was given the Palate membership for free during the media launch. This is not an advertorial, no monetary benefits were received for this giveaway.
Da Paolo Bistro Bar
Shin Yeh @ Liang Court!!
I want to eat at Tung Lok Signatures!!!
Da Paolo Bistro Bar
Brasserie Wolf lets go! =D
i would love to eat at tunglok classics again (: cheers to all foodies.
Definitely Il Lido!!
I wanna dine at Il Lido!
Fremantle Seafood Market for me!
Tung Lok Seafood!
I’d love to try The Moluccas Room.
I’d love to dine at Vineyard. =)