Bynd Artisan and Sunday Folks have a brand new lifestyle concept store at ION Orchard on level 4 next to The Marmalade Pantry and it is expected to open in the second half of August 2021.
The Bynd Artisan + Sunday Folks ION Experience Store is a retail and café concept where you can enjoy customising and personalising a well-appointed handmade leather-and-paper gift from Bynd Artisan, and savour Sunday Folks’ seasonal artisanal dessert creations and speciality coffee.
What you can look forward to at the new Bynd Artisan + Sunday Folks ION Experience Store:
- A sensorial atmosphere—created with a newly curated playlist and the natural scent of leather-bound books, and the aroma of Sunday Folk’s speciality coffee in the air.
- Wooden benches exclusively handmade by Shibui Furniture’s Kim Choy.
- A “Gratitude Corner” invites visitors to pause and reflect their intentions, to contemplate and write down what makes them happy in a guest book and inspire others in our community.
Photos credit: Bynd Artisan + Sunday Folks
- Desserts and beverages from Sunday Folks will be served on place mats and coasters made from recycled food pulp papers with inspiring quotes and lyrics. Customers are welcome to collect and bring home these coasters, or purchase them in more colours from the store.
- Specially-designed leather sleeve for the store’s glass carafes in which brewed coffee will be served.
- Exclusive Merchandise: Limited-edition “That Sunday Feeling” Notebook & “Note To Self” Coasters with Letter J Supply calligraphy
- Exclusive seasonal desserts from Sunday Folks, such as the Marrakesh Ice Cream Petit Gâteaux.
We bet you are excited to check out the new concept store where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and desserts while shopping for leather-and-paper gifts. We will keep you updated once we know the official opening date.
Bynd Artisan + Sunday Folks ION Experience Store
ION Orchard #04-11
2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801