2am:dessertbar By Chef Janice Wong is launching a new Cakes of Versailles High Tea which is inspired by the feature film Ottolenghi and the Cakes of Versailles.
The cakes of Versailles high tea menu will be available on weekends (2pm & 4.30pm) only at 2am:dessertbar from 3 Oct through to 1 Nov 2020, with limited sets available each day.
Chef Janice Wong is collaborating with chefs from the film, Sam Bompas & Harry Parr and Dinara Kasko, as well as local chef, Mohamed Al-Matin (Le Matin) who have all created exclusive items for the menu offering. In short, you can look forward to amazing sweet treats by some of the most talented chefs.
Photos credit: 2am:dessertbar
2am:dessertbar’s Cakes of Versailles High Tea Set for 2 (S$45++/pax) includes the following:
- Strawberry Champagne Cake Slice *In collaboration with Dinara Kasko x1
- Prosecco Raspberry Jelly In collaboration with Bompas & Parr x2
- Pistachio Rose escargot pastry x1
- Plum Galette x1
- Laminated Chocolate Brioche with walnut and sticky date x1
- Canele x1
- Chestnut Quince Lemon Cake x2 As featured in the film
- Chocolate Bon Bons x2 each (Praline poprocks, Lemon Thyme, Salted Caramel)
- Orange Madeleines x2
- Praline Financiers x2
- Foie Gras Eclair x2
- Sandwiches x2
- Choice of Janice Wong Signature Tea or Coffee
21A Lor Liput, Singapore 277733