Seems like everyone is going gaga over the various Mooncake Fairs in Singapore for Mid-Autumn Festival 2015. We are no exception, and this is certainly a time of the year that we do not want to step on the weighing scale.
Does not really bother us that mooncakes are one of the most sinful treats, because we say it is all in the name of celebrations. Whether you like yours with fanciful flavours, or if you prefer sticking to the traditional ones, we have you covered with our picks on the Best Mooncakes for 2015.
If there is nothing here that you fancy, we have a compilation of all the Mooncake Fairs in Singapore that you can explore. Have fun taste-testing and sampling, and buy all mooncakes that you need for friends and families!
Mooncake fairs can be found at every parts of Singapore, and every fair has many booths that feature various brands and promotions. We are not sure how you are going to comb them all, but even if it takes days, it will be fun.
The periods differ for every fair, and this is the list to bookmark when you need a generic reference of the venue and its dates.
MOONCAKE FAIRS IN SINGAPORE FOR MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL 2015
1. Takashimaya Mooncake Fair (B2 Square) – 27 Aug to 27 Sep
2. Change Allery (Chevron House) – 31 Aug to 25 Sep
3. Vivocity – 1 to 27 Sep
4. Serangoon NEX – 10 to 27 Sep
5. Bugis Junction – 14 to 27 Sep
6. Junction 8 – 14 to 27 Sep
7. Causeway point – 14 to 27 Sep
8. Tampines Mall – 16 to 27 Sep
9. Bedok Mall – 16 to 27 Sep?
10. Atrium @ North Point – 14 to 27 Sep
11. Atrium @ Jurong Point – 7 to 27 Sep
12. Atrium @ AMK Hub – 14 to 27 Sep
13. Atrium @ Parkway Parade – 14 to 27 Sep
For more recommendations, read our guide on the Mooncakes you must try for Mid-Autumn Festival 2015.