We have another food outing happening on 19 Sep 2015 that we want you to join us for, and this time, it will be a Food Journey at Millenia Walk!
Explore this food adventure with us and create your very own food journey with Millenia Walk’s exciting range of F&B options at this up and coming food outing on 19 Sep 2015 from 2.30pm to 5pm. As we would like to keep the group initimate and have the time to interact with all who come, we are keeping this to 20 of our readers this time!
This food journey at Millenia Walk is completely free of charge and it is exclusive to readers of Ladyironchef. The journey will take us to Fika, elemen and Tart Blanc, and you will get a first hand experience of the best they have to offer. It will be an afternoon of non-stop eating, we promise.
Fika will be showcasing their signature Swedish Meatballs, Långedrag as well as Steak with Warm Potato Salad and the Swedish Brownie ‘Kladdkaka’. At elemen, we are going meat-free and indulging in Mushroom Risotto, Chilled Coconut Puree and Sea Salt Coffee.
Ending off the day at Tart Blanc, a hidden gem in Millenia Walk that we really love, treat yourselves to their signature Blood Orange Tart and popular Peach & Salted Egg Yolk Tart.
HOW TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN INVITE
If you would like to be part of this Millenia Walk food journey and to feast with us, here is how you can participate:
1. Follow Millenia Walk on Instagram, and leave a comment in this post to tell us why you would like to join us for the Food Trail. Please include your Instagram username in the comment.
2. Share this post on your FB timeline.
3. We will be picking 10 readers, and everyone can bring a +1 along for this.
4. Winners will be notified by email on 10 September 2015 12pm.
UPDATED ON 10 SEP: The winners are Ai Lian, Natalie, Xuewen, Danielle Tay, Sarah Lim, Pamela Khoo, Wanting, Eric, Tang Cihui, and Abigail Tay.
Millenia Walk Food Trail
Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Boulevard
Date: 19 September 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 2.30pm – 5pm
How to get to Millenia Walk on 19 September:
By Car / Taxi:
1. From ECP (towards City): Exit Rochor Road (Exit 15) and enter from Temasek Boulevard
2. From MCE (towards ECP): Exit Central Boulevard (Exit 2), turn into Sheares Avenue towards ECP, exit Rochor Road and enter from Temasek Boulevard
Take the circle line and alight at Promenade Station (Exit A or B)
This post is brought to you by Millenia Walk.