Back in July, we went on a gourmet food trail to Hong Kong with Maxim’s Group, the leading F&B name with 70 brands and 840 outlets in Hong Kong, Vietnam and China. It was quite an experience for both our eyes and senses.
Maxim’s Group is giving you a chance to try your hands at being a food critic, and win a 3D2N FREE gourmet trip for two to Hong Kong and dine at our favourite Maxim’s Group restaurants. The trip is on 24 to 26 Sep 2014 and it includes return air tickets to Hong Kong for two guests on Cathay Pacific, two nights hotel accommodation at Lanson Place in Causeway Bay, a welcome dinner at The Square (One Michelin Star restaurant), as well as dining coupons (for two) to designated Maxim’s Group restaurants.
All you have to do is to take part in Maxim’s Group Facebook contest.
- Like Maxim’s Group on Facebook.
- Go to Maxim’s event page www.facebook.com/events/1489288271315267 and click “Join”
- Choose the dish that you want to try the most from this Facebook album. Send the photo and a short write-up of 50 words – on why you want to try the dish – via private message to Maxim’s Group Facebook Page.
- Two winners (from Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore) will be selected based on the creativity of the short write-up. A representative from Maxim’s Group, renowned food critic Hsu Tien Lin and I will be the judge of the contest.
- The contest will run from now till 31 Aug 2014 (11.59pm Hong Kong time).
- Results will be announced on Maxim’s Group Facebook page on 5 Sep 2014.
This post is brought to you by Maxim’s Group.