Kindly ignore the above photo, I thought it will be easier to get your attention this way.
It makes me very happy whenever my friends or readers tell me that they are reading through my archives to look for a suitable restaurant for dinner. But the problem is, I think many of you are not doing it the right way.
I regret to say that the search bar in my blog isn’t that powerful. But hey, there’s two brilliant quotes that go like this: ‘I may not be a genius, but I’ll always have Google’ (via monoxious), and ‘Google is your best friend’ (via dweam).
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to find a particular restaurant on my food blog. 1) Go to Google.com 2) type in “ladyironchef xx restaurant” (where xx refers to name of restaurant). Alternatively, there’s a quicker and easier method: click on the INDEX page which is located at the top right hand corner of my food blog. I’m sure many of you are not aware of this page, but it is a list of all the restaurants (categorized from A – Z) that I have blog about.
And for the new readers to my Singapore Food Blog, you can check out the following pages:
- Best Buffet in Singapore
- Best Dessert Places in Singapore
- Best Dim Sum in Singapore
- Brunch Places in Singapore
- Guide to Chip Bee Garden Restaurants Singapore
- Guide to Dempsey Hill Restaurants Singapore
- Guide to Greenwood Avenue Restaurants Singapore
- Guide to Holland Village Restaurants Singapore
- Guide to Restaurants in Orchard Singapore
- Guide to Rochester Park Restaurants Singapore
- Ice Cream Places in Singapore
- Singapore Afternoon High Tea Buffet List
If you need some suggestions for a special occasion, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @ladyironchef (make sure your twitter account isn’t private otherwise I can’t see what you tweet). As I receive a lot of emails everyday, I may not be able to reply them as quickly as I will like to, so do search through my INDEX page first. I hope that you guys have fun planning for the next foodie adventure!