I always remember the commercials by Oreo cookies, they are so simple and effectively. Like the one where the kid and his dad communicate through skype while eating their Oreos, or the one where the glass was too small, and they couldn’t reach the milk at the bottom. The classic one is their slogan, twist, lick and dunk!
Vanilla Cupcake base (Make 12)
1/2 cup butter
1 cup (200g) sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Beat butter (high) for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and beat (medium) for 3 min.
2. Add egg one by one and beat for 30 seconds. Whisk flour, baking powder into bowl, after which measure the milk and vanilla
3. Add 1/4 flour in and mix, follow by adding 1/3 milk & vanilla in and mix
4. Repeat these until end with mixing in the flour. Pour the mixture 3/4 full into cupcake case. Bake in preheat oven of 180C for 20-25minutes
Oreo Buttercreme frosting
1/2 cup sugar
3 Oreo biscuits
1. Put the oreo biscuits into a zip-lock bag, and crush totally leaving no crumbs.
2. Beat butter with the sugar. Add in milk slowly.
3. Add in the Oreo “powder” and mix with the rest.